So twice a year, many individuals in NYC flock to Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. Its an exciting time and I know I am eager to attend some great shows in September. In the meantime though, here is a little bit to warm people up for September. Miami gets to host some fashion festivities for fashion week as well for summer previews for swimwear. In mid-July, MBFW for SWIM was held for many designers to show their collections for Summer of 2014. This all looked like a great time and I’ve looked thru a lot of various runway photos and saw a lot of great pieces. You can click here to learn more about news and updates associated with this event. If you click here, you can see the full schedule and all designers who participated.
So in looking through all the photos, here is my list of who I thought showed some great pieces, enjoy!
- Interview with Monica Wise from L*Space | MBFW Swim 2014 (sjchronicle.com)
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: Trend Forecast Swimwear 2014 (fate423.wordpress.com)
- Bikini’s, Bikini’s, Bikini’s! Fashion Week Swim Kicks-Off In Miami! (fashiontv.com)
- Interview with Nicole Hanriot of Beach Riot | MBFW Swim 2014 (sjchronicle.com)
- In the Swim! Swimwear Styles to Suit You (simplybeblog.co.uk)
- Interview with Libby DeSantis from Indah | MBFW Swim 2014 (sjchronicle.com)
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2014 Designer A.Z ARAUJO Fashion Show (sobesavvy.com)
- Swimsuit Models Try Out For Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim (miami.cbslocal.com)