I had such a great time planning, organizing, and taking pictures with my sister, Krystal Moody, for the header photos up on Fashion Nexus. I’ve now executed 2 photoshoots! So here are some additional shots and details about each sets of photos-what I’m wearing, etc.!
The shot was actually taken right by my house, in Staten Island. And on top of some fun photoshoot accessories, the balloons, stones, and flowers, here are the fashion details for my outfit & other stylish accessories —
- Leather tank top & printed flare skirt — Hilton Hollis
- Chain-link necklace and Glace Resin Cuff — PONO by Joan Goodman
- “Goldie” clutch — ashlyn’d
- Jeweled silver ring — nOir Jewelry
- Black booties & black rose ring — Forever 21
- Square black & gold earrings — Sibilia
- “Cocktail” tangerine nails — Urban Outfitters
My outfit consists of the following pieces:
- From Lauren Conrad‘s collection at Kohls-the blush pink blazer, blush pink & grey tiered dress, and blush pink heels
- Accessories by Ted Rossi-the mint green studded clutch, matching clutch, necklace & bracelet sets and 2 rings
Also included in the shot as props are nude open-toed sheer booties from Chinese Laundry. The shot was in the subway at the 1 stop-Franklin Street, which is right by where I attend law school at New York Law School.
Pingback: ENK Shows, Accessorie Circuit — Ahhhh, the Jewelry!! | Fashion Nexus