It’s always so fun planning my outfits for fashion week. Styling each piece from head to toe, making sure no detail is left unnoticed. My looks are always well thought out, everything from the outfit itself, to accessories to shoes. And being it is wintertime and all, tights!
- Look — Christopher Fischer black cashmere LBD
- Shoes — black polka dot Jessica Simpson heels from DSW
- Hair — sideswept ponytail, lots of curls, love Beyond the Zone Scrunch spray from Sally Beauty
- Makeup — It Cosmetics shine, CoverGirl nude lip & smoky eye
- Tights — Legwear Loft
- Ring — nOir Jewelry, gold snake ring
- Bracelet — PONO by Joan Goodman
- Clutch — Dice clutch by ashlyn’d
- Earrings — Rue Gembon, emerald color, love!
What better way is there to end a long hard work day than by attending some amazing fashion shows. So yes, I was off to MBFW at Lincoln Center, taking in Skingraft & The Art Institute shows — AMAZING time!
- Look — black halter dress with golden floral embellished bodice — Outlander Evening
- Shoes — classic black leather patent pumps, Jessica Simpson, from DSW
- Hair — chic bun, great hold, Vidal Sassoon Extra Hold spray
- Makeup — It Cosmetics shine, coffee CoverGirl lip, and Revlon bronzed smoky eye
- Earrings — black & gold squares, Sibilia Jewelry
- Bracelet — Shades of bronze PONO bracelet
- Ring — Turquoise floral ring, Francescas
- Tights — Legwear Loft, golden floral print
- Nails — Coffee, Finger Paints from Sally Beauty
- Clutch — ashlyn’d, Goldy enjoying his front row seat!!
- Look — Striped sparkling silver and black Aqua dress
- Booties — Black high-heeled booties, Forever 21
- Hair — luscious waves, compliments of Beyond the Zone Scrunch Spray
- Beauty/Makeup — It Cosmetics Shine & CoverGirl lips & eyes
- Tights — Speckled shimmery gold, Legwear Loft
- Clutch — Metallic Silver with built in light, Glass Handbags
- Nails — Deep purple, Sally Girl from Sally Beauty Supply
- Bracelet — Animal bauble bracelet from BaubleBar
- Ring — Gigantic Pearl ring, Forever 21
- Earrings — Rue Gembon, such fun, bold earrings, love these, especially the pop of color in royal purple!
- Look —Vena Cava for Aqua, stunning olive green tulle skirt!
- Makeup — It Cosmetics shine, CoverGirl nude lip, bronzed smoky eye by Revlon
- Hair — Chic & straight, major thanks to Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine spray and Beyond the Zone pomade.
- Nails — SpaRitual, matte gray
- Clutch — “Goldy” ashlyn’d clutch, LOVE!
- Ring — nOir Jewelry, golden snake ring
- Tights — nude polka dot, Legwear Loft
- Bracelet — Joyce Pilarsky, unique, very one-of-a-kind
Another big fun-filled day, attending Naadam at the Highline Hotel, Hoffman Hall, then onto Fatema Fardan’s presenation at Voce di Gallery. And to cap off the night, I attended the OTTE pop-up event at the Soho Grand Hotel.
- Look — All Saints dress, embellished collar, fun little mini!
- Tights — Calvin Klein, sheer black hose
- Shoes — ever-needed & ever classic black flats, Belks
- Hair — super straight, couldn’t do this without Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine spray and Beyond the Zone pomade.
This next look I recently donned at 2 events, so including some of the photos of the other event with my Fashion Week ones. The first event was a makeup & hair fashion show, put on by Dramatizon Makeup and Fallon Fitzpatrick Hair Design, Ice Kings & Queens, held at Skyroom NYC. And then for my Fashion Week appearance, I was at MBFW, Lincoln Center, attending Costello Tagliapietra, Tadashi Shoji, and Desigual. And then I hopped over to the Empire Hotel, Ed’s Chowder House, for the SAUNDER presentation.
- Look — Desigual graphic print dress
- Hair — Straight, low, ponytail, huge help for extra hold, keeping my locks super straight, Garnier Fructis sleek & shine spray
Love the details of my Desigual dress!!
- Hair — Super straight tresses, great to keep the frizz away thanks to Beyond the Zone pommade
- Purse — Aldo color-blocked tote, goes great with this outfit!
- Clutch — But another away to accessorize with my dress, another Aldo accessory, perfume bottle shaped clutch
- Makeup — It Cosmetics shine and CoverGirl plum lip
But back to my Desigual dress, really do love the intricate details, floral applique, script writings
oooooo and the royal blue laced neckline!!
- Bracelet — vintage inspired, re-created, made out of an old watch, TDF over the ballerina applique though!
- Eyes — Revlon, smoky blue eye
- Earrings — Lia Sophia
- Tights — For both looks, shimmery flora design, Legwear Loft
- Earrings — Shades of blue danglers, from Belks
- Makeup — It Cosmetics shine, CoverGirl lips & eyes
- Outerwear — Desigual graphic coat, love the details!!
Attending NYMD at Industria Superstudio, a models event celebrating Jordan Tesfay for #curvygirlsrock at Bait & Hook, and Viktor Luna’s runway show, which was in the Gotham Ballroom at the Intercontinental Hotel.
- ForLA Paris vintage Marilyn Monroe graphic print dress — such fun, great pops of color
- Earrings — metallic hoops from Old Navy.
- statement-making, stunning multi-colored resin chain link choker from PONO by Joan Goodman.
Definitely have to keep warm, so rockin’ my graphic print Desigual coat!
And finally, for a little bit on the beauty regime —
- curly ponytail, best product to use for this, Beyond the Zone scrunch spray.
- Make-up — It Cosmetics for some shine, bold red CoverGirl lip, and burgundy smoky eye by Revlon!
- Look — Mixed media, 2-toned Forever 21 bodycon dress, rose pink bodice, black fitted skirt
- Hair — Side-swept curly ponytail, full on curls thanks to Beyond the Zone Scrunch spray
- Tights — Legwear Loft, pink, sheer, shimmery silver, lots of shine, PERFECTION!!
- Bracelet — Pink & bedazzled elephant from BaubleBar — PINK ruled the night!!
- Earrings — nOir floral jewelry, coordinates so well!
All about the beauty —
- It Cosmetics for the shine
- CoverGirl, nude lip & shimmery pink eyes
- Rockin’ my fur neckline Desigual coat, super cold night!!