Dakota looks like a shimmering fairy princess in this very elegant, floor-length navy Elie Saab gown. Its not quite the gown for a young girl though since it also has a deep-V neckline, but I think it just the right amount of sexy to make this gown an overall perfect choice.
Bullock is very glamorous in the red high-slitted origami gown by J. Mendel. She created the perfect head to toe look by accessorizing with Martin Katz jewelry and other black Roger Vivier accesssories. Clooney went with the ever-classic and ever-perfect choice of the black tuxedo.
Dockery opted for a full head to toe look and I mean fully, of all Miu Miu. So yes, this includes the short red tunic dress, which is ever so darling, a classic black clutch and black pumps perfectly topped with black bows.
These ladies opted to create the perfect end of summer medley of ensembles. Agostina is wearing a very fitted chic bright red minidress. Munoz opted for a looser fit, but nonetheless a stunning and stellar sunshine yellow minidress. And finally, Varsi donned a spectacular tangerine jumpsuit and certainly pulled off the look.
Chiara looked stunning in this sheer black dress with an embellished sequin nude underlay top, and tier layered floor length skirt from Alberta Ferretti‘s fall 2013 collection. She also selected some gorgeous accessories with a gold bracelet and chandelier earrings by Damiani.
Eva opted for a peach colored lace floor length gown by Armani Prive. She looked breathtakingly gorgeous.
Alberta Ferretti certainly was the scene-stealer, as Virginie also wore a gown from his collection. Her choice was this stark white, floor-length gown.
- Dakota Fanning, All Grown Up? (webpronews.com)
- Sandra Bullock Stuns For ‘Gravity’ Premiere At Venice Film Festival (hollywoodlife.com)
- Dakota Fanning & Jesse Eisenberg: Venice Portrait Sessions! (justjared.com)
- Cannes Film Festival 2013: The best of the red carpet (ritani.com)
- Virginie Ledoyen Wears It Well At The Venice Film Festival (socialitelife.com)
- Sandra Bullock Stuns For ‘Gravity’ Premiere At Venice Film Festival (getmybuzzup.com)