So many highlights in 2015 on the red carpet for various events, whether it was awards shows or premieres. Here are my top 25 ladies’ fashionable red carpet moments of 2015, plus top 4 mens’ moments to dapper up the list just a tad! ENJOY!!
Eva Longoria — Cannes Film Festival
- gray lace sheer-paneled Gabriela Cadena gown, which features a plunging neckline and mini train
- accessorized with Lorraine Schwartz jewels and
- gorgeous make-up look was courteous of L’Oreal Paris.
- Eva was attending the Inside Out premiere.
J.Lo — Oscars
- beaded Elie Saab gown
- accessorized with a crème Salvatore Ferragamo clutch and 20 carats, $2.5 million worth of Neil Lane diamond and platinum jewelry.
- Stylist Lorenzo Martin was on deck for hair, this chic ponytail, with makeup by Mary Phillips, both of whom used L’Oreal products. Phillips provided some great pops of pink, both on the eyes and the lips!
Kate Hudson — Golden Globes
- severely sexy white Versace gown,
- Makeup artist Christian McCulloch calls Hudson the “ultimate golden California goddess” and opted for varying shades of tan, bronze, and gold from Dolce & Gabbana’s makeup line
- She added some sparkle to her look with some beautiful diamond pieces from Forevermark.
- Colorist Cassondra Keeding added babylights to Hudson’s blond strands to further emphasize the sun-goddess effect, while ghd Brand Ambassador, David Babaii, created a modern day chignon using the ghd Eclipse Flat Iron.
- The details at the side are embellished with Swarovski crystals, and
- a white Jimmy Choo clutch.
Greer Grammer — Miss Golden Globe
- blush Lorena Sarbu gown with gold floral embellishments
- statement-making Neil Lane jewelry, including her bold dangling earrings
- a shimmery gold Jimmy Choo clutch.
- Her stunning beauty look, created by Kip Zachary, encompassed a light blush on the cheek & pretty rose lip, compliments of L’Oreal Paris.
- styled by Kelly Johnson.
Jamie Chung — Oscars
- gown by Yanina Couture
- a beautiful pair of Leticia Linton earrings.
- overall styling by Sammy and Judy;
- gorgeous wavy locks by Kira Nasrat;
- fresh, natural beauty look from Daniel Marrone,
- nails by Jay De La Cruz, with the help of Caption Polish.
Naomi Watts — Cannes Film Festival
- the Sea of Trees party hosted by Grey Goose
- intriguing tiered Armani Prive look
- wearing Bulgari jewelry.
Giuliana Rancic — Oscars
- daring red Mireille Dagher dress.
- understated diamond pieces from Forevermark jewelry.
- stylist, Monica Rose,
- hair by Melissa Brown (lovely retro waves), and
- makeup by Daniel Deleno, the perfectly coordinating bold red lip!
Danielle Bradbery — CMTs
- molten, embellished Patricia Bonaldi mini
Eleanor Tomlinson — BAFTAs
- exquisitely feather adorned, dove grey Ralph Lauren gown
Blake Lively — Age of Adaline Press Tour
- For the film’s N.Y.C. premiere
- bright red Monique Lhuillier dress,
- Judith Leiber silver Koi Fish clutch and
- beautiful diamond Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley — Met Gala
- molten Atelier Versace dress with an up-to-there slit and various cutouts
- Christian Louboutin Benedetta nude sandal heels
- Anita Ko earrings and rings.
Jana Kramer — CMAs
Katie Stevens — VMAs
- navy blue Yousef Aljasmi gown
- Pre-night prep with Caudalie face mask
- Styling was by Sonia Michelle
- Dramatic, bold makeup courtesy of Agostina Makeup
- Kimberly McDonald jewelry
Danica McKellar — AMAs
- pink-a-licious look by Shalik USA.
Nina Dobrev — TCAs
- black and pink beaded minidress by Zuhair Murad
- rose gold box clutch by Rodo and
- clear-and-black Tamara Mellon sandals.
- attending the PEOPLE and Entertainment Weekly‘s upfront party in N.Y.C.
- deep purple Monique Lhuillier lace dress
- black Stuart Weitzman sandal heels
- a color coordinating Edie Parker clutch
- a few diamond pieces from Karma El Khalil Jewelry.
Cassadee Pope — CMAs
- sheer and golden lace gown by Jean Fares Couture
- Her glam squad consisted of Neil Robison
- stunning earrings were courtesy of Townsend Style.
Katie Cassidy — Oscars
- breathtaking metallic silver Julien MacDonald gown
- Stuart Weitzman heels,
- a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch,
- Jacob & Co diamond ring, and
- Harry Kotler diamond earrings.
Nina Dobrev — Women in Television Celebration
- black Zuhair Murad jumpsuit, complete with a beautiful sheer detailed bodice
- lavender Stuart Weitzman pumps
- black Jimmy Choo clutch.
- diamond H. Stern earrings.
Julie Bowen — SAG Awards
- embellished floral Georges Hobeika gown
- caramel Rauwolf clutch
- perfect jewelry accessories from EFFY, specifically these pink ice earrings.
- Jill Crosby/hair stylist (chic sideswept bob-do, with help from Neutrogena styling products) &
- Heather Currie/make-up artist (great copper smoky eye & soft pink lip), also Neutrogena beauty products. All products came from the ever-convenient Walgreens.
Jhene Aiko — Grammys
Maria Menounos — Grammy’s AfterParty
- black Emilio Pucci mini with lace details
- Karla Otto worked wonders in finding this perfect look for her
- Giannetos Dimitris too did a fabulous job with Maria’s hair — in love with this chic braid
- terrific this nail art is, kudos to Nail Job Love.
Odette Annable — Oscars AfterParty
- Monique Lhuillier — strapless floral appliqued gown
- styling by @taratballz,
- makeup/hair by Christine Symonds, chic updo & bold burgundy lip.
AnnaLynne McCord — Golden Globes AfterParty
- all black Gemy Maalouf number with sheer lace detailing at the neckline and on the sides
Ellen Pompeo — People’s Choice Awards
- blush pink Elie Saab jumpsuit with lace detailing
- Christian Louboutin shoes,
- a burgundy Salvatore Ferragamo clutch,
- Graziela Gems diamond stud earrings, and
- a Dana Rebecca Designs ring.
Nick Jonas — Tony Awards
- Nick is looking quite handsome in his all black tuxe, courtesy of Louis Vuitton.
Hunter Hayes — ACM Awards
Common — Grammys
- all black suit, Givenchy.
James Maslow — Golden Globes AfterParty