So just as my title says, if you are a bold and sophisticated woman, who wants to showcase those characteristics through your ensembles, then the Mathieu Mirano Spring 2014 collection is for you. The inspiration for the collection is a powerful and seductive femme-fatale. The textures are lingerie-like. The inspiration is further seen in the combination of luxe fabrics, feminine forms and sexy silhouettes.
Generally, spring collections do a softer sexy to showcase feminine qualities-florals, bright colors or a loose fit. Mirano’s collection goes to a heightened level, which mixes softer elements with that of more of a boldness for its sexy elements-tight fits and deep necklines. However, the softer elements used such as lace details and softer tones help to compliment the overall collection. This collection utilizes a lot of basic and staple color options of white, black and charcoal greys. However the pops of metallics and bright red are the perfect additions to complete the collection.
Here are some of my fave looks!
- The BOOBS and Mathieu Mirano at NYFW Spring 2014 (withlisale.wordpress.com)
- The Next Big Thing: Mathieu Mirano, Spring ’14 (style.com)
- Mathieu Mirano Spring / Summer 2014 (fashionising.com)
- Exclusive: Designer Mathieu Mirano Chats About Lady Gaga, Inspirations (fashiongonerogue.com)
- Gaga Wears Mathieu Mirano For ‘Good Morning America’ Visit & Vid Premiere (Watch Inside!) (styleblazer.com)