For the VMA red carpet — lots of black, sparkle, baby pink, and a few dapper dudes! See who made my best dressed list below, ENJOY!!
Katie was mesmerizing & gorgeous in this navy blue Yousef Aljasmi gown. Here are all of the sparkling look details —
- Pre-night prep with Caudalie face mask
- Styling was by Sonia Michelle
- Dramatic, bold makeup courtesy of Agostina Makeup
- Kimberly McDonald jewelry
Bailey Buntain De Young
Not sure of the designer details for Bailey, but she looks bold and beautiful in this gold, lacy knee-length dress.
Vanessa is a floral goddess in this plunging Naeem Khan rose pink dress, embellished with floral appliqués. Accessory & styling details include —
- layers and layers of golden baubles by Le Vian bracelet, Pasquale Bruni cuff, Casa Reale bracelet, Jacquie Aiche, and Norman Silverman jewelry;
- Styled by Nat
Demi was also rockin’ a baby pink number, hers, a Nicolas Jebran illusion dress. See below for the rest of her look details —
- celeb esthetician Renée Rouleau for pre-award show beauty regime
- Christian Louboutin nude heels
- Suzanne Kalan jewelry.
Martha Hunt wins for best LBD in a bedazzled Georges Chakra Couture with sheer sleeves. Additional look details —
- lace-up Stuart Weitzman black heels
- Styling by Lindsay Grosswendt
- Anna Sheffield jewelry
Tory looked amazing, very sexy, in this black lacy Vatanika look. To complete her look —
- Nicholas Kirkwood black heels
- Jimmy Choo gold clutch
- Her hair was styled using Matrix StyleLink products — curls for days
Always a sexy looking group of ladies, love it!! (left to right)
- Dinah is wearing an mixed print Emmanuel Ungaro dress, Giuseppe Zanotti black heels, and Azature accessories.
- Ally is wearing a sheer Rochas top, a Mugler skirt, bronzed Christian Louboutin heels, and Azature accessories.
- Normani is wearing a sheer gunmetal grey Mary Katrantzou dress, coordinating Giuseppe Zanotti heels, and Azature accessories.
- Camila is wearing an ivory Oglia-Loro lacy dress and Azature accessories.
- Lauren is wearing a black David Koma dress, matching Casadei heels, and Azature accessories. Her bold makeup beauty look was by Clarissa Luna, sleek straight hair by Randy Stodghill, styling by Bobby Wesley & Eric Archibald.
Lindsey was shimmering & shining in this sparling Mac Duggal knee length dress. Her other look details include —
- Styling by JS Margolis
- Clean, elegant makeup/beauty look by Michelle Miller, bold eye, nude lip
- EFFY Jewelry
- black TREESJE clutch
Lily went basic in black, but with a super sexy choice in that of a Alexandre Vauthier Haute Couture gown with a deep V-neckline. Pairing with her look are —
- Jennifer Meyer earrings
- Anita Ko bracelets
- Styling by LaMarque NYC
- Hair by Jemma Muradian, slight waves
- Makeup by Lorrie Turk — natural and beautiful with a nude lip
- Hair coloring by Tracey Cunningham
Chrissy look ultra sexy in this black ultra-sheer Marchesa dress with an embellished bodice. To further accentuate her look —
- Lorraine Schwartz baubles
- black Edie Parker clutch
- Ofira bangles
- Styling by Anita Patrickson
- Mary Phillips for makeup — rosy cheeks & plum lip
- Giann Andrea for hair, braided look
Arden looked radiant in this black Mac Duggal two piece. Her overall look details are as follows —
- rings from Wonder Lust Co.
- Makeup by Alexis Ellen, bold, bright red lip
- Hair by Derek Peter, chic and waves to the side
- Styling by Allan Troy
Kelsea was sassy and stylin’ in this Alice + Olivia frock. She completed her look with —
- Laura Kasti heels
- Nissa Jewelry, Nashelle, and Coca Jewelry
- Styling by Krista Laine
Maria looked elegant and regal in this strapless navy blue Lanvin dress. She further accesorized with —
- Stuart Weitzman ankle-strap heels
Not sure what designer Rocsi is donning, but I do think this is a super sexy LBD with cleverly placed cutouts. But I know her uniquely designer heels are butterfly-backed Sophia Webster sandals. Her styling was by Carmen Lilly.
K-Pop superstar CL, from group 2NE1, might have been missing the rest of her girl gang, but she came to the VMAs with her family ties represented. She wore a Moschino creation designed by her BFF, one Jeremy Scott.
Not sure of the designer for Austin’s classic black suit, sans time, but he looks muy suave!
Brooklyn looked quite grown up in this Ralph Lauren look, black slacks and white jacket.
Pete Wentz & Patrick Stump
Very handsome lookin’ duo! Two from Fall Out Boy!
Gregg, looking sexy as ever, here is wearing head to toe John Varvatos with a Kenneth Cole sweater.