NYFW is ongoing and the main focus is showcasing for S/S 2015. However, Maison Jules set out to present early, on Sept. 2nd, and the brand was presenting for Fall/Winter 2014. Macy’s Parisian-inspired brand teamed up with Betty Autier & Mathieu Lebreton, French style bloggers of Le Blog de Betty, for the presentation of this campaign. The collection was showcased at ArtBeam and truly was a great time — memorable looks, cozy atmosphere/environment, cocktails, appetizers, music, & more!
The collection encompassed looks of light layers, comfy sweaters, subtle fall tones/hues, and numbers that are perfect for any fashionista, NYC & beyond!
- Soft pink feather leopard cardigan & sequin top pleated dress
- Ivory studded lace dress & Animal boyfriend cardigan
- Stone cowl neck poncho & “Frankie” black super slim pant
All of the looks just had such a great vibe, one that is cool, eccentric, and unique. Many of the pieces can be mixed and matched, dressed up or down. It’s great when a collection provides its consumer with lots of versatility!
- Ivory metallic dotted dress & denim jacket
- Leopard sweater & “Sophie” washed indigo pant
Every aspect of this collection and presentation was well thought out — the pairings/styling, the set-up, the lighting, and more. It was truly eye-catching and not only was a great experience, but the best way I could think of to kick off my NYFW journey!!
- French Striped boxy tee; White foil cable pullover; & Black skinny pant
- Lurex waffle cardigan & Deep forest paperbag dress
Additional presentation details —
- Stylist — Gabriela Langone
- Make-up lead — Erin Van Anglen of Aveda
- Hair Lead — Michelle Combs of Aveda
- Manicurist — Kelly Taylor of Priti NYC
- Illustrator — Ian Sklarsky
- Photopraphy — BFA
- Casting — Factory PR, also PR & Event Production
- Lighting & Sound Engineer — Josephy Cady
- Set Design & Props — Shop Studios
- Performance — Chargaux
- DJ — Leslie Kirchoff
- Accordion Player — Mary Knapp
- Catering — Sonnier & Castle
- Striped Sweatshirt Combo dress
- Cat Cashmere sweater & Shadow striped dress