Since everyone in the fashion universe is posting about the Phillip Lim collection collaboration with Target, I wanted to bring some attention to it myself on my blog. Whether you are a Phillip Lim or a Target fan, I am sure you will find some great pieces for this collection. You can start shopping in-store or online on September 15th. (Yay!! that is the day after my birthday, oooh, maybe I will go birthday shopping!) The collection will encompass both apparel and accessories. Price points for apparel are between $19.99 and $299.99, while accessory prices range from $19.99 to $59.99. Here are some of the pieces I am most excited about!
There seems to be a lot of great pieces and this is just what I like. You check out these links, NY Racked, StyleCaster and Teen Vogue for more pics! I love the variety. I think for fall there are some great trends in colors for the season-navy blues, green, red and warm yellow. There are some great prints that are also perfect for the fall season. There is great color-blocking as a trend with the navy blue and green, which looks spectacular! I also love the traditional and always classic basic black pieces that can easily be incorporated into anyone’s wardrobe! I may have to make a couple of purchases on September 15th! What do you think, will you?
- Must Have Handbags for Fall: Phillip Lim for Target (myfashioncents.com)
- Phillip Lim 3.1 X Target (sarahelizabeth822.wordpress.com)
- Phillip Lim X Target (kitschybelle.com)
- Get Excited: Phillip Lim x Target Images Are Starting To Emerge! (stylecaster.com)
- 5 Questions with Phillip Lim (essence.com)
- All The Phillip Lim For Target Pics (refinery29.com)
- 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target: See Every Piece in the Collection (stylecaster.com)
- 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Lookbook (freshnessmag.com)
- All Set With Target (zazzine.wordpress.com)