So many stunning looks I’m sure are still to come for 2016 — some even in the next few weeks as there are a few major award shows in the lineup. But for now, with various premieres and other red carpets in the mix, here is a best dressed round-up for early 2016!
Brie Larson — Room Premiere & Press Conference in Tokyo
And for her 2nd look, an embellished floral print Valentino dress.
Kristen Bell — LA Premiere for The Boss
Nina Dobrev — Women in TV Dinner
Nina is always an A+ on the red carpet and this black and white, floral printed Antonio Berardi lace gown keeps right in line with that A+ theme.
Rachel McAdams — 31st Annual Santa Barbara International Film Festival
Not sure of the designer details for Rachel’s look, but she looks quite gorgeous in this LWD — such great geometric details.
Gal Godot — Batman v Superman London Premiere
No designer details for Gal either, but she looks red hot!! The embellishments on the straps are such a great detail.
Kira Kosarin — Kids Choice
Kira is really workin’ this sparkly white mini by Parker NY. The rest of her look details are as follows —
- Styled by Madison Guest
- Neon pink Aldo heels
- Multi-colored BCBGeneration clutch
- Henri Bendel jewelry & Charles Albert jewelry
Naomi Watts — Demolition Screening in NYC
Naomi looks ethereal and whimsical in this mint green tiered Valentino gown with black trim. She is adding a little sparkle to the look by pairing with it a pair of Solange Azagury-Partridge drop earrings.
Sophia Bush — PaleyFest in LA
Lauren Conrad — Book Launch in NYC
Witney Carson — Kids’ Choice Awards
Witney looks pretty in pink in this Ted Baker midi dress. Her other look details are —
- Beauty by Blay Locks
- Styled by Corey Samuel
- Madison heels
- Turquoise Titti Dellacqua clutch
- Chanel jewelry
Fifth Harmony — Kids Choice
Fifth Harmony, proving yet again as a group, on any red carpet, that baby their worth it! These lovely ladies always look nothing short of amazing. Here are all of their look details, including hair, makeup, & styling details, which are as follows — Styling by Zoe Costello; Makeup by Patrick Ta; Hair by Randy Stodghill
- Ally is wearing a floral Ted Baker dress
- Dinah Jane is wearing a blue lace Topshop romper; Makeup by Patrick Ta & Keira Rowland
- Lauren is wearing a floor length lavender Elizabeth & James dress
- Normani is wearing a 2-piece Gomez Gracia look
- Camila is wearing a graphic printed Nicholas dress
Cast of Dance Moms — Kids Choice
Left to Right —
- Nia Sioux Frazier — Charlie Lapson
- Kendall Vertes — 2 piece stark white look, Glamourous; white Steve Madden clutch; coordinating Stuart Weitzman heels
- Mackenzie Ziegler — Linda Medven for styling; hair by Diane Kaz; By Debra dress, Benedetta Bruzzeches clutch; Go Priv nails; Jen Meyer jewelry, and red studded Valentino heels
- Maddie Ziegler — hair by Diane Kaz; Linda Medvene Styling; Benedetta Bruzzeches clutch; bright yellow Peggy Hartano dress; Jennifer Meyer jewelry; Go Priv nails; black and white Chanel heels
- Kalani Hilliker — Make Magique, Miss Behave Girls baby pink 2-piece shorts look, white Aquazurra heels
- Jojo Siwa
- Brynn Ashlee Rumfallo
Jennifer Lopez — 2016 TCA Tour
Jiff — Kids Choice