So many stunning dresses to choose from! I was vastly impressed by this red carpet lineup for the 2016 Golden Globes. Check out my Best Dressed contenders below!!
Amber looks flawless in this rose hue Gucci gown with a floral neckline. Her other radiant look details include —
- makeup artist Melanie Inglessis using Kevyn Aucoin, The Creamy Glow in Pravella just on the apples of the cheeks
Instantly eye-catching is Jaimie in this deep emerald green Genny gown. Her other look details color-coordinated nicely —
- Lorraine Schwartz jewelry
- Makeup artist Jeffrey Paul also tight-lined her eyes for extra impact using a special brush for that purpose: the IT Cosmetics Tightliner Dual-Ended Brush. But also made use of a few other cosmetic brands to complete her beauty look — Hourglass cosmetics, Kat von D, Marc Jacobs beauty, Laura Mercier & Nars
- Hair by Andrew Fitzsimons
J. Law was red hot in this Dior number, complete with side cutouts. Other look details were inclusive of —
Amy was too in the crimson wavelength, her choice though, a striking Atelier Versace fitted gown. Other look details included —
- Neil Lane jewelry
- Hairstylist Laini Reeves made sure her waves would last by prepping her locks with Pai-Shau’s Royal Abundance Mousse.
Jane was evoking such strength and confidence in this full on metallic look by Theia.
There is just something about this gown that I can’t take my eyes off of — the color scheme, the fabric — it’s just all so captivating. Carly is donning a Juan Carlos Obando look. And her other look details are —
Jenna Dewan Tatum
Jenna looks amazing in fully embellished, midnight blue Zuhair Murad gown. Her other coordinating details included —
- Lorraine Schwartz jewelry
- makeup artist Patrick Ta working for Burt’s Bees
- Hairstylist Jen Atkin
- Brad Goreski — styling
Rooney went with a softer side of Alexander McQueen and I love it! To top off this fabulous look —
- Fred Leighton jewelry
- The hairstyle Adir Abergel gave Rooney Mara made us back into braids all over again,
- and oh those dramatic lashes and brows (credit goes to makeup artist Kate Lee).
Olivia went with last year’s hue for Pantone Color of the Year, a shimmering Michael Kors Marsala. Complimenting her look —
- Bulgari accessories
- To get the Revlon ambassador’s look (makeup artist Jo Baker ), use the ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Decadent.
- And we have to give a shout-out to stylist Mara Roszak for nailing the half-wavy blowout we all want now.
Ana de la Reguera
I am not sure who Ana is, but this is A+ red carpet styling. She is wearing a deep purple, fully embellished, Carolina Herrera gown. Additional look details —
Every red carpet needs a princess feel, a bit of fantasy, and that is what I get from Barbara’s Cinderella blue Georges Hobeika ballgown. It’s extremely magical and I’m sure she felt like a princess all night!
Heidi went fringe-tastic in this metallic Marchesa look. Other look details were as follows —
- Lorraine Schwartz jewels
- matching Stuart Weitzman heels
- Makeup by Linda Hay
- Hair by Danilo
- Nails by Tom Bachik
Kate was ab-tastic and super sexy in this shimmery molten, 2-piece, Michael Kors look. To add additional sparkle to her look —
- Forevermark jewelry;
- matching Jimmy Choo clutch
- makeup artist, Melanie Inglesias,
- and her hairstylist, David Babaii
Eva too rocked a molten, golden look, but her choice was a little more on the lacy side, a gorgeous Elie Saab Haute Couture creation — high neck embroidered tulle and lace gown with an open back and gold chain detail paired with a matching belt. Her makeup artist for the evening was the official and talented Charlotte Tilbury.
Kate was sparkling from head to toe in this faded crimson Dolce & Gabbana gown — very rich & luxurious! Her other look details included —
- makeup artist Pati Dubroff thought of “fireworks, disco balls and icy landscapes”, so she gave her metallic, icy-white eyes offset by soft-pink cheeks and lips. Two colors were used: Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour in Coquette as a base, with Laura Mercier Lip Parfait Colourbalm in Raspberry Ripple on top.
- Hair by Bridget Brager
- Skincare regime by Touch of Faith Aesthetics by Faith Tatro
Sophia went with a black dress, but it was simplistic minimalism at it’s best — a stunning Narcisco Rodriguez gown. And to complete her look —
Lily was another ethereal look for the evening, her choice, a multi & lightly hued Marchesa gown — soft mint, dusty blue, and light purple Grecian hand-draped tulle gown with over-the-shoulder cape detail. Her other radiant look details included —
- Harry Winston jewelry
- Hairstylist Ashley Streicher and her sister makeup artist Jenn Streicher — use of St. Tropez Tan; Charlotte Tilbury makeup; Show hairspray
Not sure of Helen’s designer look details, but I do know she wore a few lovely pieces of Harry Winston jewelry!
Laverne was dressed all in white, and she looked fantabulous! She is wearing Elizabeth Kennedy. Her other look details are as follows —
- Lorraine Schwartz jewelry;
- Caption Polish mani
- Nathalie Trad clutch
- Styled by Christina Pacelli
- hair by Ursula Stephens
- makeup by Deja Davenport
Bryce Dallas Howard
- stick-straight, low-maintenance cut by Jenny Cho for Suave
- coordinating Kotur clutch
- Irene Neuwirth jewels
Terrence Howard & Mira Pak
Not sure of all the designer details for this stunning duo, but Terrence is rockin’ some Louis Leeman shoes!
Michael B. Jordan