So Fashion Week Brooklyn is already heating up, amazing looks are coming down the runway, the crowd is energized, and some stunning talent is coming to fruition. Full recaps are coming soon, but I want to do a little intro for the Day 3 & Day 4 designers presenting this weekend! So again, FWB is showcasing looks for S/S 2015, titled, ‘Designs of the Times’, with the venue being at Industry City.
Fashion Week Brooklyn is presented by the non-profit, BK Style Foundation. It is a full production event geared to market and promote emerging and established designers from around the world. FWB features men’s, women’s, children’s, eco-friendly, pet couture, accessory, RTW, bridal and couture collections.
So for Day 3, Oct. 4th, here is the lineup —
- Band — The Craig Greenberg Band
- 6 pm — Red Carpet, VIP seating
- 7 pm — Runway
- Fundraiser reception until 11
Here is a bit of information on the designers presenting –\
Canine Couture by Anthony Rubio Designs
- Doggywear, Pet Fashion Never Looked this Good!
- Philippines — Couture Womenswear — Can’t wait to see more amazing looks from this talented lady. I will be happy to don my own look from her & take in what she has to offer for S/S 2015. She also creates some magnificent jewelry pieces!
Underground Marketing Clothing — Ken Shep — USA
Isabella Milan — Barcelona, Spain;
Claire Consigny — France
Malanski — swimwear
Soka by Karen DeFreitas Fraser of St. Vincent
And finally, Oct. 5th, for the closing evening, Day 4, here is what you need to know —
- Band — The Tryptics
- 3 pm — Red Carpet & Seating
- 4 pm — Runway
- Fundraiser party 8 pm – 12 am
The designers presenting are —
- Womenswear, Philippines
Angel Rodriguez OMI — USA; womenswear
Cassie Kogler — USA, Womenswear
Claire Henkel Urban Sewn — USA; womenswear
To purchase tickets and to see the entire show schedule please visit www.fashionweekbrooklyn.com
Additional event sponsors & information –
- Luevo — an online platform that creates a direct channel between American and Canadian designers and shoppers announced a new partnership with FWB enabling guests the opportunity to reserve and shop new looks straight off the runway!
- GoGo Squeez
- Brooklyn Winery – locally crafted wine, eats, and private events
- Alchemy Creamery
- Creative Engineering
- Splash PR Agency
- Brooklyn Style, aka bk Style
- Green Living – build a better planet
- City Point
- Orange Peel SL
- Beautiful Stranger –– a vibrant community of lifestyle trendsetters sharing their personal style and insider secrets. Beautiful Stranger will provide visual content featuring fashion tastemakers and trendsetters attending the four-day FWB event and on the streets of Brooklyn. All in all, partnering with FWB to further engage its audience this season!
- Fashion GPS
- EM Design
- New York Events – daily source for NY events
- ae 56
- TimeOut New York
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Dream Team Media Group
- Industry City
- Li-Lac Chocolates, since 1923
- NYC 2nd Chance Rescue – established 2009
- CrossFire Sound Productions
- Levy Lighting NYC
- Brooklyn Tourism
- zico – pure premium coconut water
The amazing locale for FWB is once again, Industry City! Industry City is a 6-million square foot collection of historic warehouse structures situated on the waterfront in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. The complex’s owners – Belvedere Capital, Jamestown and Angelo Gordon, along with Cammeby’s International and FBE Limited – are actively updating the complex, its amenities and its systems while cultivating a diverse tenant mix that fuses today’s burgeoning innovation economy with traditional manufacturing and artisanal craft. This work is paving the way toward a vibrant and diverse community of forward-thinking companies that support good-paying jobs for workers across skill and experience levels. For more information, visit industrycity.com.
Pingback: More FWB Recaps – A Good Cause Amidst a Fashionable Affair | Fashion Nexus