Fashion Shenzhen is a debut for the fashion capital of China, Shenzhen, to allow 2 of their elite designers to showcase collections during MBFW. This piece is about Ellassay’s collection, which is all about ladylike elegance. The collection goes from basics in black and white to some lovely blue spring florals to some light spring colors such as teal, plum and nude tones. The collection is perfect for a woman who wants to showcase her fun and even girly side, but all while showing a feminine form with classic silhouettes and great fits.
Ellassay designer is on the left.
Here are some of my fave pieces!
Double breasted black coat, H-line & Raglan sleeve; Black suit trousers in a black summer wool
Black and white knitwear with H-type linear; black overskirt
Black checkered dress, bias cut waist & raglan sleeve
White transparency joining blouse w/ laced detailing black knitwear skirt
Black poncho dress w/ lace detailing
White peplum 3/4s sleeves w/ white suit shorts
Butterfly sleeved blouse w/ greek blue floral pattern; white slim fit pants
Teal blouse & white fitted skirt
Metallic colorful fabric cocktail dress
Purple satin asymmetric fitted dress
- Mbfw: Fashion Shenzhen 2014 (thebestylist.com)
- Just in from New York Fashion Week: Fashion Shenzhen presents Ellassay and Deng Hao (skimbacolifestyle.com)
- Ellassay Spring / Summer 2014 (fashionising.com)
- The Versatility of the Soft Raglan Sleeve (youlookfab.com)
- Spring 2014 Trends at New York Fashion Week (skimbacolifestyle.com)