With so many red carpets going on, it’s hard to devote one feature to each event. So that means sometimes I must combine, but I still pay the most attention and highest regard to my most fave looks! From the 2016 CFDA Awards, the 2016 CMT Awards, and the 2016 Tony Awards, here are my top looks!
- black strapless Matthew Christopher dress
- Tiffany & Co. jewelry
- getting ready at the Empire Hotel
- hair and makeup by Bruce Wayne
- nude polish by SCOUT
- seashell-shaped clutch by Amina Al Abbasi
For all, the styling was by Zoe Costello, makeup was probably done by Carlene K, and hair by Giannetos.
Each lovely individual lady —
- Ally Brooke wearing a sheer paneled Stone Cold Fox white lace dress
- Normani — Henri Bendel rings
- Dinah Jane — Stone Cold Fox jumpsuit; Sarah Weinstock jewelry
- Lauren — ivory silk Rachel Zoe gown
NICOLE MILLER & MICHELLE HICKS