The 2015 Teen Choice Awards were held this past weekend, and naturally, tons and tons of major celebs were in attendance. Many graced the blue carpet, but here are my faves, ENJOY!!
Nina was super chic & sexy in this look. Here are all of the fashionable details —
- black and pink beaded minidress by Zuhair Murad
- rose gold box clutch by Rodo and
- clear-and-black Tamara Mellon sandals.
Chloe was sassy and stylish in her palm tree printed Sabo Skirt top and forest green LUBLU Kira Plastinina skirt. Other look details included —
- A.V. Max earrings
- Shop Prima Donna bracelet
- CC Skye cuff
- Like Dreams clutch and
- ivory Lulus heels
- Styling by Audrey Brianne
Katie was red hot, fiery, and sexy in this crimson red Lorena Sarbu floral printed minidress. To complete her look —
- Kimberly McDonald jewels
- nude Christian Louboutin heels, and
- Sonia M. Young for styling.
Laura, stylish and elegant in —
- Mixed media, royal purple Balmain fitted dress
- Nude YSL heels
- La Soula Jewelry (rings)
Lea is full of smiles, radiantly glowing in this strapless red, white, and blue floral dress by Monique Lhuillier. Completing her look —
- earrings by Norman Silverman Diamonds and EF Collection
- Other jewelry — Nigaam, Graziela Gems
- Brad Goreski for styling
- Melanie Inglessis for Makeup (natural, glowing, sunkist)
- John D for hair (wavy pulled back look)
- Jenna Hipp for nails
Lucy is electrifying in this plunging V-neck black and blue embroidered Julien Macdonald minidress. She accessorized & styled her look with
- a black Edie Parker clutch
- earrings by Djula, and
- black Stuart Weitzman sandals
- Mark Girl makeup, nude lip with a bold, smoky eye by Kelsey Deenihan
- Hair by Kristin Ess, sleek ponytail
Eva looks like a red carpet pro in this stunning turquoise sequined mini from Henri’s Cloud Nine, but a Jovani creation!
This is a dress I’ve actually featured on another best dressed list, but I can’t help but to dub it that way again for Candice! Full look details —
- DSquared nude minidress,
- a Kelly Wearstler bag,
- Stuart Weitzman nude heels
Haley looks chic and sophisticated in this tea-length, rose pink, floral printed Adrianna Papell dress. So sweet! Other look details —
- Swarovski hot pink studded clutch & jewelry
- Shimmery pink Steve Madden heels
- Hair by Melissa Adelaide (chignon updo)
Not sure of the designer details on this one, but I nonetheless love this sky blue sequined dress. Dove looks beautiful!
These ladies always know how to rock sexy, fierce looks! Here is the breakdown for each gorgeous lady — (left to right)
- Dinah is wearing a Candie’s navy blue mesh top, Alice and Olivia printed pants, and D’Orazio & Assoc accessories.(PR firm)
- Ally is wearing a black off the shoulder N Nicholas top, Elizabeth & James white skirt with a high slit, and Candie’s shoes and accessories.
- Normani is wearing a Candie’s sheer top and shoes, Ellery navy blue skirt with mid-slit, and D’Orazio & Assoc accessories.
- Camila is wearing a black Candie’s crop top and heels, a Christopher Kane black skirt with thigh high slit, and D’Orazio & Assoc accessories.
- Lauren is wearing a Karen Millen black jumpsuit and D’Orazio & Assoc and Candie’s accessories.
Another stunning look I am missing designer credits for, but you can’t go wrong with a LWD, well at least not like this! Greer looks amazing in this fitted LWD with a mid-riff cutout. Great choice in the bright pops of color with hot pink heels & a salmon clutch.
Gina look magnificent in this crocheted gunmetal Alberta Ferretti dress. Accessories include —
- nude Christian Louboutin heels
- silver baubles & rings by Le Vian
- Sethi Couture earrings
Gregg is handsome and sexy as ever, decked out in Emporio Armani!!
Pingback: Shannon Moody @Fashion_Nexus - FOREVERVOGUE